Here is the PRC Board of Real Estate Service program of the Real Estate Brokers’ Licensure Examinations which will be conducted on Sunday, 27 March 2011 in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo, Cebu, and Davao cities…
Sunday, 27 March 2011
7:00AM to 7:45AM – General Instructions and Filling Up of Forms
8:00AM to 10:00AM – General / Fundamentals of Real Estate Service (25%)
11:00AM to 1:00PM – Special and Technical Knowledge (25%)
2:00PM to 6:00PM – Professional Practice (50%)
Coverage of PRC Real Estate Brokers Exam
General/Fundamentals of Real Estate Service
- Fundamentals of Property Ownership
- Code of Ethics and Responsibilities
- Legal Requirements for Real Estate Service (RA 9646 / IRR)
- Real Estate Laws and Taxation (Agri Law, CARPER, RA 7160 / 8424, etc)
Special and Technical Knowledge
- Subdivision Development (includes PD 957, BP 220, RA 7279, etc)
- Condominium Concepts and Other Types of Real Estate Holdings
- Legal Aspect of Sale, Mortgage and Lease
- Documentation and Registration
- Real Estate Brokerage Practice
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Urban and Land Use
- Planning, Development and Zoning
- Basic Principles of Ecology
- Basic Appraisal for Real Estate Brokers
- Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
- Report to the school / building assignment before 6:30AM on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, because late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of ABSENT examinees will be forfeited.
- Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
- Male Examinees – White polo shirts, or white t-shirts with collar
- Female Examinees – White blouses, or white t-shirts with collar
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 1 or No. 2)
- Ballpen with BLACK INK only
- One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
- One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
[NOTE from RESAR] Bring eraser.
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms:
- Programmable Calculators (check the list of non-programmable calculators at the PRC)
- CELLULAR PHONES, portable computers, BlueTooth or similar gadgets/devices.
- Bags of any kind (Ladies bag and shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc)
- Other examination aides not stated on this program.
- Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
Signed in Manila, Philippines on 12 January 2011. Approved and signed by Chairman Eduardo G. Ong.