RealEstateSeminarAndReview.com shares with you tips and experiences of people who want to become a licensed real estate broker in the Philippines. If you want to participate in a Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review (CRESR), you will get to read in this site what some of us aspirants experienced in preparation for the Real Estate Brokers’ Exam conducted by the DTI.

Please note that this site is not accredited. You will need to sign up for the CRESR of DTI-accredited service providers. The aim of this site, though, is to help you learn faster. Hopefully, this will make your review easier.

Good luck! 🙂

Photo Credits

The various images in the header graphic above are courtesy of the following:


19 Responses to “About”

  1. on 28 Apr 2012 at 9:26 pm pipay

    do you have review center here in manila?

    [From RESAR] Most of the face-to-face review classes we’ve heard of are held in Makati or Quezon City. Thanks.

  2. on 30 Mar 2012 at 10:33 am Lyca

    gud day. I am an accounting graduate two years ago, and presently a student at the college of law. I am planning to take the licensure exam. How should i start. what documents i do comply with, How much pls. and when.. will you pls. assist me? thank you and Godspeed!

    [From RESAR] Hello! Please refer to the webpage below:



  3. on 16 Aug 2011 at 7:26 pm mhae

    good day,! I am a 4 year grad, of BCS Marketing. just want to ask if where I can enroll for the real estate brokerage, I’m from Pasig. what are the things need to do for getting the license? thanks a lot.

    [From the Admin] Hello! Please join the RESAR Online Review Announcement List so that you may receive updates via email as soon as we get info from the various Real Estate Brokers’ Exam review service providers.

    To get a license, you’ll need to earn 120 units in real estate subjects. Others are earning those units by attending a 120-hour face-to-face Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review or CRESAR. You’ll also need to pass the PRC’s Real Estate Brokers’ Licensure Examinations. Thanks!

  4. on 05 Jul 2011 at 11:55 pm Remy Santos

    Good day.Im graduate of a 4yr course from a private school in Manila way back 1962. Im now 70 years old and i think i cant take the Broker’s Exam anymore,thats why i took up only 12 units of CPE units so i can be a Licensed Salesperson. What will happen if i cannot comply the needed requirements of PRC like College Diploma and or T.O.R (which is my proof that Im a graduate of a 4yr college degree course) before July 30,2011? I’ve lost my Diploma way back in 1970 after i got married . I’ve now requested for a new copy of my Diploma from my alma mater but the issuance of the 1st copy of my T.O.R. will take more than a month in order to release my new copy of Diploma.What will happen to my goal in becoming a Licensed Salesperson after July 30,2011?

    [From the Admin] The college diploma is a requirement for those who are planning to take the Real Estate Brokers’ Exam.

    Real Estate Salespersons need to show that they have earned two years of college (not four years).

    May we know when you intend to complete all the requirements to become a PRC-accredited real estate salesperson?


  5. on 29 Jun 2011 at 4:42 pm arlene

    gud pm.graduate ako ng 4 years course industrial technology.pwede po ba aqng atend ng seminar and pwede po bng magtake ng exam.thx poh

    [From the Admin] Pwede po. Basta po may college diploma kayo at certificate of attendance of a 120-hour Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review mula sa isang accredited CRESAR service provider. Thanks!
  6. on 04 Jun 2011 at 12:28 pm enne

    if you are a philosophy graduate are you qualified to take the REB exam?

    [From the Admin] We’re not lawyers, but based on our opinion of the RESA Law IRR (RA 9646), and since there are no graduates yet of any course called BS Real Estate Service or BS Real Estate Management, we consider an AB Philosophy degree as a relevant college course for the following reasons:

    1) Philo graduates know how to add, multiply, divide, subtract.

    2) Philo grads have units in Logic, which helps them understand laws on taxation.

    3) Business math involving interest rates and the time value of money can be learned, in case that subject did not form part of the curriculum of Philo majors.

    4) At a certain time in the past, the top computer programmer of a major utility company in the Philippines was a Philo grad.

    Anyway, it will help if you will ask the PRC directly if they will issue you an Examination Permit for the REB Exam if you submit a College Diploma where your degree earned is AB Philo.


  7. on 28 May 2011 at 11:07 pm analyn belen


    Good Day po, high school graduate lang po ako but active po ako as agent under Royal Homes Marketing nakatapos po ako ng caregiver course at this moment po nag aaral ako ng culinary by july po tapos ng six months course ko.naka pag attend na rin po ako ng CPE 24 units po, under Mr, Santos,nag aalala po ako. qualified po ba ako para maging sales person.
    Maraming salamt po.


    [From the Admin] Hello! Kailangan po ng at least 2 years of college.

    There may be cases where you can still become a real estate salesperson even if you haven’t earned at least 2 years of college.

    For reference, please see:



  8. on 26 Apr 2011 at 2:30 pm Berna Cordero


    if i take the online review then take the 24 hour face to face review, will i be able to get a permit to take the board?

    how much is the 120-hour review, and the 24-hour review? Thanks.

    [From the Admin] College graduates so far earned their 120 units in real estate subjects by attending a 120-hour Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review or CRESAR.

    Please budget around P20,000 for the 120-hour CRESAR.


  9. on 02 Feb 2011 at 9:00 pm Red

    Is there an update on the options we have to get the 60 hours for the OJT?

    [From the Admin] That’s the recommendation of some CRESAR service providers. Please note, though, that we haven’t seen any official announcement from the PRC. Thanks!
  10. on 02 Feb 2011 at 8:44 pm Red

    When exactly is the licensure exam? If you have other details like the venue and time, it would also be great to know them ahead of time.

    [From the Admin] The PRC’s Real Estate Brokers Exam is scheduled for 27 March 2011.

    For more info, please see



  11. on 26 Jan 2011 at 1:40 pm Tess

    Hi Antony,

    Sorry, i think you’ve got a wrong info or impression about Sir Cesar…. i can attest that he is the best, and most of his students or reviewees passed and for those who failed…. its not because of Mr. Santos materials or way of review….

    Try for yourself.

    God Bless!

  12. on 17 Jan 2011 at 1:43 pm antony macasaet

    is it true that cesar santos has a low passing among the cresr providers?

    [From the Admin] Thank you for asking. It is interesting to note that with all the available CRESAR providers, we have received only one question regarding the passing rate of reviewees of a CRESAR service provider.

    To answer your question: We don’t have data on the passing rate of any CRESAR service provider.

    But if you seriously study all the materials that the Cesar Santos Real Estate Academy will provide you, and if you attend all the CRESAR sessions, and if you ask questions on parts that are not clear to you, and if you prepare yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually for the Real Estate Brokers Licensure Exams, then you will surely pass.


  13. on 13 Jan 2011 at 3:55 pm jeff

    I’ve been in the real estate industry for close to 10 years now, I’m thinking of taking the licensure exam, but i’m not a college graduate. Can i still take the exam?

    [From the Admin] Hello… Based on the RESA Law IRR (RA 9646), you need to be a graduate of at least a 4-year college course before you may apply for the real estate brokers’ licensure exams.

    Perhaps you can become a PRC-accredited real estate salesperson, while you’re not yet a PRC-registered/licensed real estate broker?


  14. on 26 Oct 2010 at 12:25 pm Ed

    Hi! i would like to take the License Real Estate Broker Exam, Do you know any review center that conducted an online review? or Do you know any Review Center in Cavite? kindly give us details. thanks. waiting to your reply.

    [From the Admin] The past Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review (CRESARs) that we’ve seen were held in Makati or Cubao. Sometimes, realtors in areas outside Metro Manila would organize their own CRESAR and hire resource speakers.

    If ever we get info about CRESAR sessions, whether within or outside Metro Manila, we will post the info online. Thanks!

  15. on 13 Oct 2010 at 6:52 pm Theresa

    Im a 2year secretarial graduate. i want to be a licensed real estate broker. Is it really should be 4year college graduate..? Im willing to attend the 120hours CRESAR. if i attend that, will i be allowed to take the examination already> please enlighten me. thanks so much.

    [From the Admin] Hi! Section 14 of the RESA Law IRR (RA 9646) does not specifically state “four year college course”… it states “relevant bachelor’s degree” (since there is still no B.S. in Real Estate Service or Real Estate Management.

    We’re interpreting “relevant” as a four-year college course, to make it comparable to the BS RES or BS REM course (still being developed).

    We will need clarificatory guidelines from the PRC regarding this.

  16. on 08 Oct 2010 at 9:47 am BETH

    how many credits unit do i need to take up ,im a college graduate

    [From the Admin] Based on the RESA Law IRR (RA 9646), you’ll need to earn 120 credit units in real estate brokerage training. Some people plan to earn the full 120 units by attending a 120-hour Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar And Review (CRESAR) conducted by accredited review service providers. Thanks!

  17. on 27 Aug 2010 at 6:25 pm Meg Liberia

    I know that we still need to attend the face to face seminar from accredited providers so that we can get a certification. However, I’d like to know if the required is 24 hours or 120 hours (as advised by one broker friend)

    [From the Admin] It’s 120 credit units. We’re still waiting for clarificatory guidelines from the PRC, though.

  18. on 24 Aug 2010 at 5:33 pm josephine

    good afternoon. just want to ask if there is seminar online to get the CPE units? i am here abroad and have RE license. i dont want to take exam anymore. can you share some advice? thanks.

    [From the Admin] We haven’t seen anyone offer online CPE seminars. The ones we’ve seen are regular, face-to-face live CEP seminars. Are you able to fly back to the Philippines for the CPE seminar? Besides, you will need to file some documents with the PRC also.

  19. on 04 May 2010 at 3:20 pm alfredo c. estrada

    could you please email me when the next joint venture seminar will be? i would like to attend. thank you.

Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply