Real Estate Brokers Online Review
» Real Estate Exam Online Review Classes - click here for details...
» Real Estate Exam Online Review Members' Area - click here to LOGIN

How To Apply for the Real Estate Brokers Exam Permit at the PRC

Here are some tips from the people at the Cesar E. Santos (CES) Real Estate Academy, who are gently reminding you that March 7, 2011 is the deadline for filing of requirements for broker’s licensure exam scheduled by the PRC on March 27, 2011.

Here are some guidelines when going and submitting documents to PRC. Follow these instructions, and you’re definitely done with your visit in an hour or less.

1) Are all of your requirements complete?

  • Birth certificate or passport
  • NBI Clearance
  • Transcript of Records (bring your diploma, if available, for back-up purposes)
  • Community Tax Certificate aka CEDULA
  • 4 pcs. passport size ID picture with name tag and white background
  • 60 hours Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar certificate (provided by CES Academy; duly notarized)
  • 60 hours OJT certification, work experience certification, or additional seminar units (duly notarized)

2) Before going to PRC, make sure:

  • you have brought all ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY of requirements.
  • you bring your OWN PEN and GLUE/PASTE for your pictures
  • you bring small bills and coins for easier payment
  • you have accomplished your application form already to save time (if you already have one)

3) Once at PRC, proceed to the booth near the entrance and get your application form (if you still don’t have one).

4) Line up for the documentary stamp, PREPARE P21.00

5) Proceed to the table for writing at the open space where the ink pad for thumbmark can be found. Look for your RURBAN CODE and PRC SCHOOL CODE in the various bulletin boards posted there. Write them in your application form.


5) Go inside the building for Step 1: PROCESSING.

Present ORIGINAL and PHOTOCOPY of documents/requirements for cross checking. They will provide you with two additional forms to fill up. Go back to the area with the inkpad and put your thumb mark in areas required.

6) Once everything’s been signed, proceed to Step 2: CASHIER. Prepare P900.00

7) Proceed to Step 3: CLEARANCE. Wait for the staff’s assessment of your papers. If everything goes well, you should be leaving PRC with your OFFICIAL RECEIPT and ADMISSION NOTICE.

RESAR Online Review for Real Estate Brokers

13 Responses to “How To Apply for the Real Estate Brokers Exam Permit at the PRC”

  1. on 06 Oct 2011 at 12:20 am Blue

    Hi. I am 3 units short of a college degree in UP and stopped in 2005 for personal reasons. No diploma given.

    Is there a way I can take the broker’s exam? Can I appeal or petition to PRC? This licensure is very important as I have been in practice for several years now.

    [From the Admin] Perhaps you can complete your remaining 3 units and request UP for some kind of diploma? The PRC will require you to present proof that you have earned a college degree. Thanks!
  2. on 03 Oct 2011 at 9:25 am atan

    Is employment to the bank consider as OJT for 60 units requirement?

    [From the Admin] Hi! It would be prudent if you would check with the PRC if they are willing to honor or recognize a Certificate of OJT Completion from your bank, in connection with your application for an Examination Permit (PRC Real Estate Brokers’ Exam). Thanks!
  3. on 19 Jun 2011 at 8:29 pm Vilma


    I am working in a law firm as Secretary for more than 15 years and have much experiences about real estate brokerage (although not licensed). I am very interested to have a license. I am an AB Economics Graduate and presume I could be qualified for my degree. Can my work be considered as OJT?


    [From the Admin] Hello! It would be prudent if you would ask the PRC how many OJT hours they are willing to consider in your case, when you apply for an Examination Permit for a Real Estate Brokers’ Licensure Exam. Thanks!
  4. on 06 Apr 2011 at 8:48 pm Ms. Ana

    Please advise when will be the comprehensive review and date of the next Brokers examination this 2011. Thanks

    [From the Admin] As soon as we get hold of Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review or CRESAR schedules, we will post it online.

    Since the PRC has apparently not yet formally announced when the next REB Exam will be held, the various CRESAR review service providers have not yet announced their course offerings.

    In the meantime, enrollment in the RESAR Online Review is on-going.


  5. on 05 Apr 2011 at 8:05 am maryvel

    hello i am graduate of a 2 years course (midwifery) and w/prc licensed. can i take or iam able to take the brokers examination @ prc.

    [From the Admin] Hi! Do you have a diploma? It would be safer to check with the PRC if they will recognize your 2-year course as a college degree, for purposes of your qualifying for the real estate brokers’ licensure exam. Thanks!
  6. on 21 Mar 2011 at 9:23 pm RJ

    Hi, i am from Panabo City Davao del Norte, I am very much interested to take this real estate brokers exam either this year of next yuear. I would like to know if the applicant for this examination must be a degree holder or a graduate of any four year course? Also it is necessary for the applicant to attend and accomplished a 60 hours Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar certificate (provided by CES Academy; duly notarized) and 60 hours OJT certification, work experience certification, or additional seminar units (duly notarized? And if it is necessary, where and when will be the seminar? to be specific in my location Davao City? i hope for your kindness immediate response.



    [From the Admin] Hello! Based on the RESA Law IRR (RA 9646), you need to be a holder of a college degree. You also need to earn 120 units in real estate subjects.

    In the future, we will publish info about upcoming Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review or CRESAR sessions.


  7. on 09 Mar 2011 at 11:25 pm Miracle

    Hi, I am working now in a real estate agency. I have more than 10yrs experience however I am a Bachelor Degree undergrad (BSA), but shifted to a 2year course and graduated with awards. Can I take the PRC Real Estate Broker Examination? Please advise, I need your inputs. Thank you.

    [From the Admin] Hello! Please see the page below:


  8. on 04 Mar 2011 at 6:53 pm rane

    i got only Official Receipt, no admission noticeā€¦i was given instruction to go back to call prc after a week………….

  9. on 04 Mar 2011 at 2:25 pm rey m. meer

    hi! good afternoon.

    i’m in the area of batangas. can you please provide me listing of accredited review service provided for CRESAR near to my area, if none, in metro manila.

    [From the Admin] Hello! You’ll find all our CRESAR-related posts here:


  10. on 03 Mar 2011 at 12:06 pm paul

    Anybody who has already his notice of admission?

    [From the Admin] We’ve heard of many people who already have their notice of admission.
  11. on 02 Mar 2011 at 2:01 pm john reyes

    Do I really have to be a graduate of a 4 year course to be able to take the exam? What if I am an undergraduate (done with all academics except required ROTC)?

    [From the Admin] Based on the RESA Law IRR (RA 9646), you need to be a degree holder / graduate of a college course…
  12. on 02 Mar 2011 at 9:53 am paul

    i got only Official Receipt, no admission notice…i was given instruction to go back to prc 5 days before the exam date…

    [From the Admin] If you’re confident about your submitted documents, then things will turn out all right on March 22. Our prayer brigade will include you in our prayers for success. Good luck!
  13. on 01 Mar 2011 at 12:09 pm Myra Belir Frogosa

    Good morning,

    I’m interested to avail of the online review. can i still make it on the march 7 deadline supposing i have all the other docs ready except the seminar? and how can i have the ojt? by the way, i’m a BS accountancy graduate and am already in the field of government compliance .thank you very much for your assistance.

    God bless!

    [From the Admin] Hi! The March 7, 2011 deadline assumes you have a Certification that you have completed 120 hours of real estate subjects. Some people get this certification from a Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review or CRESAR service provider (face-to-face, live seminar).

    Others opt for a 60-hour CRESAR, plus 60-hour OJT.

    You can ask real estate property developers or licensed real estate brokers if you can get 60 hours of OJT, and if they will issue you a certification for purposes of your application for the real estate brokers exam which will be conducted by the PRC.


Trackback URI | Comments RSS

Leave a Reply