The Philippine Association of Realty Appraisers, Inc. (PARA) invites you to attend a Comprehensive Real Estate Property Appraisal Seminar and Training (CREASAT) in preparation for the Real Estate Appraisal Examination of the PRC.
The CREASAT was designed on the concept that valuation is a highly technical function requiring the application of various disciplines such as law, economics, finance, marketing and engineering.
All these applications are covered in the subjects comprising the course.
The CREASAT provides participants the required knowledge and the skills to perform property valuations in line with internationally accepted standards and best practices. It also provides participants the required credit hours/units to take the licensure examination for real estate property appraisers as prescribed by the Real Estate Service Act of 2009 (RESA).
- Introduction to Property Appraisal
- Real Estate Service Act of 2009 (RA 9646)
- Generally Accepted Valuation Principles
- Economic Factors Affecting Value
- Influences on Real Estate Value
- Legal Considerations in Real Property Appraisal
- Real Estate Market Analysis
- Market Value and Non-Market Value
- The Appraisal Process
- Real Estate Site Identification and Analysis
- Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Practical Mathematics for Appraisal
- Market Data Approach to Value
- Income Approach to Value
- Cost Approach to Value
- Valuation of Machinery & Equipment
- Appraisal Report Writing
- Land and Property Asset Management
- Code of Ethics
- Philippine Valuation Standards
- Case Studies
Philippine Association of Realty Appraisers, Inc.
Unit 2202 Cityland 10 Tower 1
HV Dela Costa St.
Salcedo Village, Makati City.
Their telephone number is: +63.2 813 2708
You may also visit their website at: http://www.appraisers.org.ph