Here are answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the RESAR Online Review.
1. How do we join the RESAR Online Review?
Please visit the Real Estate Brokers Exam Online Review Classes page, and join the RESAR Online Review Announcement List, because that will help answer most of your questions.
2. How long is the duration of the online review?
There are 16 lessons delivered every day, so in 16 days, online reviewees will have access to the complete set of blog posts.
The day your account is activated is the “Day One” of your series of RESAR Online Review tutorials.
3. How long may we log into the online review?
The 180-day Promo Offer is still on-going, which means P1,980.00 gives you 180-days’ access. After the 180 day period, your username and password will no longer be able to access the online review materials.
4. Will you send us printed review materials?
The RESAR Online Review is a web-based membership site, which means you need to be online to access the tutorials and online quizzes.
There are no CD materials that will be shipped. You may download some of the PDF files which you may print if you wish.
5. May we download materials so we can review even if we’re not online?
Some of the materials come in the form of downloadable and printable PDF files. The others, such as the online video tutorials, require you to be online (and have a reliable internet broadband connection, as well as access to a headphone/headset or good external speaker). You may not download these online video tutorials.
6. I have a question that’s not listed here…
Please visit the Real Estate Brokers Exam Online Review page, and join the RESAR Online Review Announcement List, because that will help answer most of your questions.
- Technical Stuff – answers questions about accessing the website.